Senior Recruitment Consultant, warm retained desk of digital starts, Singapore
- Taking over a warm desk, work retained and exclusive contingent work
- Support Singaporean based digital start ups and more traditional digital players
- Career progression, great base salaries and the ability to build a team
Our client is a relatively new player in this entity but its' management team is well known in Singapore as being digital recruitment specialists and now running their own business they focus on first digital hires for new start ups as well as pivotal digital skills acquisition for your more traditional IT brands. With expansion we are looking for two new Recruitment Professionals to transact exclusive contingent and retained work.
These roles allow recruiters with experience in technical sales, C suite digital hiring (CDO, CTO) or cross functional digital hiriing (COO, CHRO, CBO) to:
- for an experienced person be paid 5 figures+ a month, be given a warm desk, researcher support, a good commission scheme, realistic quarterly targets and the ability to build a team around them; or
- a less experienced recruiter to be mentored and trained by the best to work a warm desk and move to more retained work.
Who you will be
You're probably in a larger business now, wanting to partner more closely with truly exciting new IT businesses, on their retained work. You'll like the flexibility and innovation smaller businesses offer. You'll still be ascertive, driven and professional to present well to your clients and candidates but enjoy a more relaxed environment with direct access to the owner.
The rewards match the level and exciting nature of these projects - monthly salaries are good as is the commission plan off realistic targets, learning and development is ensured as is a mature, relaxed working environment. If you would like to hear more about these positions email email@example.com or call Lisa on + 61 411 182 024.
McCall Norris offers the largest referral fee locally in rec2rec, $2021, so if this sounds like someone you know reach out to us.